FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, September 04, 2005

First day of shots

Today I started my neupogen shots. It did not hurt like I thought it would - in fact, the needle hurt more coming out than it did going in. It took me a long time to inject the medicine. Tom said it burned a little going in, and I kept waiting for the burn that was there a tiny bit at the beginning but then never reappeared. I had a little blood at the injection site after I removed the needle but that was it.

There was a small red mark that appeared after the injection was over, it was a little bigger than a cucumber seed. It went away after a half hour of so. My leg where the injection was is a little sore - nothing more than a slight and occasional pinching sensation. All in all, I think I was more afraid than I needed to be. It was not bad. 10 hours until the next one...

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home