FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Day 2

Today Tom, Angie, Mom and I went to the clinic to meet with the doctors and find out some more about the transplant and what is going on. We were in meetings from 11:30 this morning, and we just got home a few minutes ago. We stopped to visit some of their friends on the way home, and then we went to dinner at a mexican restaurant. It was a very tiring day, but I learned a lot.

Tomorrow is my day to meet with the doctors and fill out a bunch of paperwork. I have to answer a bunch of questions about my medical history.

The doctors did tell me today the the preliminary results from my tests looked good. Stem cell transplants are very interesting - the donors do not need to be in perfect health - in fact, some donors are not healthy enough to be recipients, but they are healthy enough to donate.

I'll have more info tomorrow after I meet with the doctors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home