FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Monday, April 11, 2005

April already?

I can't believe how time has flown by. I have been extremely busy at work, and with trying to plan a wedding, blogging as been nearly impossible. Here's what's been going on:
  • I have a reception hall for the wedding.
  • I have the invitations - Scott and I are doing our own.
  • I have the table centerpieces.
  • I have changed my colors from maroon to plum and lilac.
  • I picked up the dress for the flower girl for a song. Hope my wedding dress is as easy to find...
  • Work has been crazy busy, but it will be calming down very soon and I will be able to breathe again on my own.
  • I got a very nice compliment from a Circ Director at one of our sister newspapers, and three different people have come to me to tell me what he said. (My director was one of the people - Yay!)

I'm going to really try to be better at posting (I can't seem to get my e-mail post to work) - and my next step is to update my wedding blog. (funny story - Scott and I were walking around the neighborhood one day after dinner last week, and he said "You know, we should really set up a web site for our wedding." I said, "umm...we already have one. I just haven't had time to update anything."

Whoops. But to be fair, if he had even looked at my blog once in a while, he'd know that already. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home