FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Oh, this is baaaaaaaaaaad.....

Oh my….. My boss and I tried to carpool from the hotel to the plant. We got 10 feet away from the entrance and got stuck. A Good Samaritan took us the ½ mile to the plant, and from there it just got worse and worse. I ended up coming right back to the hotel for another night’s stay. I got a ride with the man who plows the parking lot and he couldn’t get down the road that the hotel was on. He dropped me off at the main road, and I walked the 200+ yards back to the hotel. In thigh deep snow, 65 mph winds, and no visibility. The abandoned cars in the road helped me make my way back to the hotel (including my boss’ car – which was still stuck, 4 hours later). It’s going to be a long week…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home