FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Spare a quarter? Anyone?

This has been my day so far…

I woke up at 5:45. I needed to leave the house by 5:45. Alarm clock is set for 6:45. (expletive!)

I am running around the house, yelled at Scott about the alarm clock, trying to get ready.
Scott says "Do you need any money?" I sneer back "NO!" (a 'la Count Olaf), and run out the door.

I get to Broadway station, look in my purse and…….(expletive!) I have no cash.

I contemplate begging for the $2.00 that I need to get out of the parking garage.

I call Scott, and he agrees to come into town and bring me money. He gets there in 25 minutes (a record!), is sweet to me and doesn’t give me any crap for being a troll to him earlier.

He is the greatest.

Let’s hope it gets better from here.

Even if it doesn't, I know I am going to marry the greatest guy in the world... (I know..Barf)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home