FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Do I need a permit for that?

I’m still sick, but managed to put up my Christmas tree and village. I have a zoning problem with my village. I have a brewery, and you just can’t put a brewery next to a church, it causes the villagers to riot. Last year, I put it next to my lighthouse, and that worked out fine, plus I had a police officer stationed there full time. This year, however, I added an Irish Pub to my collection. (Now that I live in Southie, it is not unusual for a brewery and a pub to be in the same village.) So, I put the pub next to the fire station (so the firefighters can have a brew after work), then on the other side of the pub is a house, and then the brewery is next to the house. There have been no problems so far, but I better take it down before New Year’s, or all hell will break loose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home