FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Friday, December 03, 2004

Squirrel Invasion!

When I got home from work today, there was a squirrel in my house. I live in a very old 3 level house, and there are holes in various parts of the house. Holes in the bathroom that lead to the plumbing and pipes, holes behind the TV built-ins in the Reptile room, holes in the laundry room. It’s a house of holes. Surprise! Something got in.

When Scott got home, he opened the door and saw the squirrel on top of the fridge. (I was cowering in his Mom’s apartment upstairs). We ended up opening the door next to the fridge, and poking at the squirrel to try to get it to leave. The first time I poked at it, it ran into the living room, back through the kitchen and behind the fridge again. The second time I poked at it, it went out the door. We think. We didn’t actually see it go out the door, but we couldn’t find it again. I hope it’s out, ‘cause I don’t want it IN MY HOUSE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home