FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Bridget Jones Edge of Reason

Scott took me to see this movie today. It solidified a lot of things in my mind – strangely, about the wedding. The church we wanted to get married at closed earlier this year. There is a chapel nearby, but it is very old and there is a cemetery in the courtyard. It seemed creepy to have our guests walk through a cemetery to get to the chapel, so we decided not to get married there.

At the end of the movie, there is a wedding scene, and the chapel that the couple gets married at has a cemetery in the courtyard, just like our chapel. So, I think we’ll take a look and see if this chapel is big enough to accommodate 75 or so guests. It will be a very English, old-fashioned sort of wedding. Yeah. Sounds good to me!

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the church at the end of the movie. The lady that waxed my brow thought I was weird that I like cemetaries. I love taking pictures in cemetaries.

Think of it this way, you're celebrating your marriage not only with the living with the 'past being present' as well.

:: Mona ::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home