FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Friday, September 17, 2004

Trumped!

How dumb was this guy? To be fair, I think once he gave up his "immunity", The Donald really pushed to get him out. It was clear how stupid a move Donald thought that was - as he was practically salivating - and Ivana should not have been surprised at the outcome. In fact, her showing such surprise (and remorse) made her look weak. Just goes to show, no one is indispensable!
Survivor, on the other hand, was interesting, but not very dynamic, for a season opener. The way they have been promoting the show, it was clear their location was going to be on an active volcano - I was waiting for it to erupt and threaten the players' "camp sites". It's so nice seeing the women beat the men - and it's always at an event that involves balance.

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have loved Survivor since the 2nd season and I watch it faithfully. However, I think it is getting a little old. the big shock that they were advertising I can only assume was the killing of the pig - How is that shocking???? Its called FOOD people! yes, they killed it in a cermony, but it was much more respectfull in my opinion then shrink wrap at the local mega-mart. Yikes.

Also - they really shouldn't have done boys against the girls again. Been there, done that, girls still kick @ss.

I miss rupert.

Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home