FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Good news and Bad news

The other day when I was home sick, I was laying on the couch (trying not to barf) when I thought I saw a mouse. It was hard to tell, because I was groggy and feverish. While I had my eyes peeled towards the place I thought I saw it, I saw other movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked and looked but I couldn't see if there was a mouse, where it could have run to without me seeing it.

So, yesterday after work, I stopped here and got some glue traps. I put them where I thought I saw the mouse and in a few other places. Welll....

Scott was by today (He has the day off) and it turns out I was not hallucinating. That's the good news. The mouse was caught in the trap I set where I thought I saw it. That's the bad news.

Yeesh.

In other news, Scott, you're my hero!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home