FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Friday, September 10, 2004

Oh, to be a girl

I went to the store last night to buy some new jeans. Of course, I'm not the greatest at planning ahead, so I was all dressed up for work - pantyhose and all. So I'm thinking, "Drat. I have to try on jeans with pantyhose ('cause I'm THAT lazy!)! But then I figured, "It's 5:30 PM, who's going to notice if I don't put my pantyhose back on, I'm just going from the dressing room to the register to the car, what's the big deal?"

So I put them in my purse.

Guess what I just found, while looking for change for the diet coke machine?

Eww.

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I have you beat sis - a long time ago I was doing a temp job at Mervins (yes, I was THAT desperate!) and I had to wear panty hose. Well, after work it was raining really hard and I took pitty on a fellow temp-ee who had ridden her bike. We didn't have any rope in the car...so I went to the bathroom and took off my pantyhose and tied the trunk shut! I thought she would be horrified when I suggested it, but she was very happy I had thought of it. Needless to say, I did toss out that pair...

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home