FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Big Brother

This is an open letter to my Big Brother,

Dearest Big Brutha,

Thank you for ruining my life. Since that fateful weekend I spent in Maine with our mother, I have been unable to not watch your favorite show. I remember the phone call: "Turn it on! Mom likes that show!". Mom had no idea it was on. But, alas, we turned it on.

And watched.....

Mom, of course, has since forgotten to watch. I have been unable to avoid it, no matter how hard I try. I think about it on the way to work, I think about it on the way home, when I am trying to get to sleep, when I am in the shower. On the nights that it is actually on, I obsess about making sure I stay up to watch it, terrified I will miss even the smallest snipit of information, even though it is only a recap of the previous week. It's making me absolutely nuts!

So, dear brother, I hope you can sleep at night knowing what you have done to me. I just hope I can keep from going completely insane before the new Survivor stars.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home