FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Warning - grossness ahead

Okay, so I have had a cough for about a week or so. Not really a cold, because I am not sniffly or anything. But there's something going on...

So yesterday morning, I'm driving to work and I start coughing. I can feel something in my throat, but I am coughing so hard I am having to keep myself from driving erratically. So, I'm still coughing, and I lift my head up and for a second I put both hands of the steering wheel and then it happens: Cough! Splat!

Yes, it finally came up and hit the steering wheel. And I swear to God, it looked like chicken fat.

And to make matters worse? I was telling Scott this story while I mas making dinner last night. And what did we have for dinner? Yep, you guessed it! Chicken...

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ick. After all these years you still have a knack for taking me to that nasty visual place. Guess I'm not going to have that chicken I was planning for my dinner tonight (no joke!)

-your disgusted sis-tah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home