FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Monday, August 23, 2004

Home

To me, I don't really feel at home until I have bunkered down with a craft project. Over the weekend, I was reading some cross stitch blogs(a new discovery) and I have now become motivated to log all the patterns and kits I have into a notebook. Some people log their WIP by hours worked, others go by week. I think I'll go from week to week. Now, if only I had a digital camera, then I could track my progress. (Scott! hint, hint!) Hee...

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naw - takes too much time away from the craft project - why write about it when you can do it! Besides, if your anything like me, it would take you a year to log all your patterns!

Cross-Stitch Guru (yes, a name actually given to me by a friend), Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home