FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

NY, here I come!

I’m on my way New York today for work. I usually enjoy conferences and meetings, but I’m not much of a big drinker, so I end up feeling really out of place and uncomfortable by the end of things. Today, we arrived at the hotel at 4PM, went to my boss’ room where my boss and 2 other colleagues had a few drinks. Then we went to the hotel bar, had a few more, then off to the restaurant for a few more, then, ha a few more with dinner. I had a total of 1 drink, but some of my colleagues had 10 or 12. After a 2 ½ hour dinner, we went back to the hotel. I went to my room (it was 9:30 and we had a long meeting scheduled for the next day), and everyone else went back to the bar. I work with a bunch of alkies! And I’m sure they thought I was a prude…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home