FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Friday, October 08, 2004

Taken advantage of

Today was an interesting day. Part of my responsibilities in my new job is to train my successor. On Monday, I had informed her that because of scheduling difficulties, I usually covered the 6AM phone shift on Friday mornings. I said I would be willing to help her out with that for the next 2 weeks so she would have time to change the schedule around if she chose to. So, that is what I did today. I got up at O-dark-thirty and drove into work in time to make it in for 6AM. My successor waltzed in at 10AM, didn’t even say thank you for my help, so I decided right then I would not be doing that again.
Grr…

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'd better let them know that you're not going to do it next week - otherwise no one will cover it!

Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home