FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, October 28, 2004

2004 World Champions

UNBELEIVABLE! Last night, I watched the game - I had to. Because this morning I was hawking papers.

For those of you who are not in the newspaper business, hawking means going out and selling papers on the streets. You remember those old movies when the little boys would sell papes and yell "Extra, extra, read all about it!" Well, that was me today. Except for the yelling part. I spent 2 hours literally playing in traffic. I was the human version in the video game "Frogger". My post was in the middle on a busy intersection, walking up and down a 2 foot wide median strip. But, I got a free ball cap, and I sold 87 papers. It was actually kinda fun, but I wouldn't want to make a career out of it! And I only almost got hit once.

The Curse is Reversed! (And we are selling a TON of papers today!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home