FlopsyKitty

Daisypath Ticker

Friday, June 11, 2004

Things I have learned about living with a boy...having never done so before

* I am a much lighter sleeper than I thought
* Things change when someone else has access to your fridge - I learned this one morning when I had a craving for cereal and couldn't find the milk. D'OH! Someone DRANK all the milk!
* I do dishes ALL THE TIME - even though Scott says he is going to to them in the morning or when he gets home - I just can't stand to let them sit.
* I think sometimes boys don't SEE dirt. I can't imagine how someone can function in a filthy bathroom. I have been kinda waiting to see if it is going to get cleaned (after all, it was filthy when I moved in, why should I have to clean it?) but you have to choose your battles, and I think I'm so particular I'd rather clean the bathroom, anyway. It will sparkle when he gets home! :)
* I have a TON more to learn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home